Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Assalammualaikum,

Have been two years since my last update. Life is getting tougher. My role has been double triple. My responsibility is growing big. I am sure Allah knows better. I have tried my best not to over doing things. 

At the end of the day, people ask what have I done. Everyday, I wish I can finish all my tasks. I wish everything works well. Sometimes things slips away, most of the time I just let things go. Trying to make myself agree that not everything can be done successfully. Trying to confine myself to constraint but at the same time trying to ensure things will go well.

Lying over beds of overdue works, I realize...it's not the number but the quality of work that you accomplish, the value of effort that you have put into the work and the heart of people that you have touched. 

Forgive me Ya Allah, help me to get through this hard times.. Amin.

No comments: